Football

Football

Saturday 10 March 2012

Shakespeare Unit: First Blog Post


In order to successfully study, research and discover different things about this play without the help of a partner I will need to form a plan and a list of different tools to aid me in finding out the all the useful information. Some tools that will help enable this could be the web, books about shakespeare, movies, asking questions to people who have had past experiences with the play, reading the actual play itself, and much more. By using all the tools at hand I will be successfully be able to locate key information about the Shakespearean play I have chosen. Some other useful things to help me discover and learn more about my play is maybe go to past or current english teachers and ask for their opinions and comments on the play. Doing this may help me get a better understanding of what exactly I'm dealing with, get a better sense of the play, and most importantly I would be able to plan how I am going to handle reading the play once I know what is going to come from it. There are also sites on the internet that are dedicated to my specific play that I can research, which will give out some good info for me to take in.  Tackling this unit by myself will definitely be a challenge but there is always room for success with the right tools at hand. Once I gather most of my information and I start to understand it better, it will definitely lead me to discovering new and exciting things. Once discovering these things it will only extend my research and understanding of the play further. In all being able to get a better understanding of the play for myself will ensure my success in understanding and being able to produce the best work possible in this Shakespeare unit. It will be a challenge but with the help of all my tools in front of me it should turn out to be a great unit.

1 comment:

  1. Don't read the play, watch it, man. Watch also for errors of Grammar and punctuation, too!

    ReplyDelete