Football

Football

Sunday 4 March 2012

PLN Assignment

1. PLN:  informal learning network that consists of the people a learner interacts with and derives knowledge from in a personal learning environment. 

2. Elements of a PLN: contacts, information, links to social networks

3. A PLN might give an edge over other classmates because while other students may have to research or might need connections to do a project or paper, you will have direct information and links and contacts right on your PLN.

4. Future employers might like an online portfolio because one its environmentally friendly, also they would be able to access your portfolio at any moment in time. It's a quick and easy way to get your information to the future employer.

5. I do not have an online footprint. If I did I would make it very professional. It would detail my good qualities and work qualities.



(Mr. Chesser I couldn't locate some of the information/ understand what a PLN is all about so I did the best I could.)

1 comment:

  1. You have a digital footprint, man. Think Twitter, Facebook ... How employer friendly is that stuff...

    ReplyDelete